Sunday, July 31, 2011

you can always change your mind

Serius kicked me out of the house last night so she could concentrate on her project. So I went to an all ages dubstep dance party with my poly friend Carnita. The grittiness of the club brought back memories of the entertainment complex in BRLA. The thick aroma of dirty sweaty neohippies made me think of Dune and the sandworms.  The kid slingin pills outside the bathroom. The pool table with no sticks. The outrageous drink prices. Inebriated teenagers twirling glow sticks on shoe strings. Puffs of sandalwood. Smoke machines that sets off fire alarms. Cops and CPS.  Humping, grinding and speaker fucking. Asshats, drama queens, frenemies and coma furniture. It was all there. Most frighteningly I may have been the most sober person in attendance, bartenders included. I had anticipated the problem of poor drink options so I brought a small amount of moonshine. Aside from the spirits, cranberry juice fueled my gyrations. At first the presence of the children was unnerving. Later I realized that kids will dance to anything and have megawatts of energy to give away. So I raised shields, set filters, tuned in the aperture and let go.  I had almost forgotten how easy it is. Like learning to fall. I rode the wave and dodged the reefs. 3 hours later it was time to go. We said our goodbyes and relocated to the back porch of Carnita's domicile.


We sat at the table discussing a plethora of topics one leading into another. Balancing anticipation and disappointment, complex emotions that have no name yet, the table of element personality types, how a soul travels through space-time, how to rewire the ego, violent fantasies, the cost of friendship/tutorship, the importance/hindrance of rules, the necessity of suffering. Nothing too serious. Just the meat n potatoes. Its funny how personal problems and experiences take on a new light when shared with others. Insight unfolds like an origami dragon. I drove home at 5am replaying the evening in my head. I set the cruise control for the speed limit and set the external heartbeat to 145 bpm. I wondered when/if Amaze would call after her family reunion ended. I wondered what direction the friendship with Carnita would take now with wind in the sails. I wondered if my mother was enjoying her honeymoon with her new husband. I thought about my unfinished projects and the messy yard. I considered the unpaid speeding ticket that will soon earn me a warrant unless taken care of. Then I was home. I washed off the day and rubbed one out = asleep > 10 minutes. I would also like to take this moment and thank who ever visited me in the dreamscape this morning with lustful intentions ;D That was a delightful way to awaken.


cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment